Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Have An Extra Special Bitter Birthday!


Torn from Us Weekly magazine** and sprinkled with pixel dust...
Today is my husband's birthday! Recently Mr. Extra Special Bitter posted a photo of his fine self on his blog and received lots of compliments from his adoring fans. I thought hmmm... I better get busy and let him know how I felt about him too. So this is the cover of the birthday card I made for him.
**I SWEAR it is true...I would never DREAM of subscribing to a rag like Us Weekly. It just started showing up in our mail box every week. Really. At first I scoffed at it. But it is like crack...Now I'm totally addicted and can't help but read it. I even know the names of Angelina Jolie's children now. Sad, very sad....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

US Weekly? Admitting it is the first step....:)

Happy Birthday to your husband. That card is really special.

MMM said...

Thanks Aurora,
I guess I need to find the equivalent of magazine methadone though. I've received notice that the free subscription runs out in a couple of weeks.

polona said...

great idea!